cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoJo Visitor
Visitor

Re: Welcome EdX Students!

Hi, everyone,

I am from Virginia, USA and I am just joining the course and I am new to Power BI.  I hope to learn from this group and share ideas with each other.

Regards,

Josephine

Highlighted
Dom2018 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

it will not let me set up since Power BI is not available in our office 365 suite. I am also not allowed to make changes. I am currently working "not signed in" and have already paid for the course. No one seems to be effectively monitoring the discussions.

Mr_U Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I am fairly sure you have to create YOUR own company name, even if it is not real.  And, it can't already have been used.  Don't use one that you know already exists.   If you did have a company email I think you should have used it to sign in without using the microsoft service email.

paszai New Member

Hi Sandy,

I'm really behind in my course for PowerBI data visualization and now it is archived. Can I still continue it to get to certificate? I paid for it at the verification stage and now wonder if I can still complete the course. 

Please let me know,

Pavlo

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 360 members 3,183 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: