cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LorrayneUK

The http://blog-learnit.com/Files/powerbi/html web page does not exist for the beginners training

The http://blog-learnit.com/Files/powerbi/html web page does not exist for the PowerBi Beginner Tutorial on Youtube.  An error stating Page not found 404 keeps coming up. 

Please can someone help as I will not be able to follow the training exercises without this.  Please respond asap as I need to master Power BI within the next 7 days!!  Thanks in advance. 

6 REPLIES 6
new2pbix
Regular Visitor

@LorrayneUK @valentinaputrin 

if you need to spin up quickly on pBI, i highly recommend Udemy dot com course:

introduction to data analysis with microsoft power bi

I am not affiliated and i get no kickback or perk for recommending. I think its about 10 hours total, but you will have enough knowledge about how to get around in it much quicker than that. 

Thank you. 

LorrayneUK

@valentinaputrin  Unfortunately, no one has helped with my query.  To resolve it I looked for other You Tube training videos which was difficult but there is nothing more you can really do.....?

valentinaputrin

Hi,

I am also encountering the same issue. Has anybody helped with this?

Thanks in advance

Also encounter with the same problem, but i entered the datas manually and save it in another format (csv) then load

LorrayneUK

I managed to resolve this query as the table was 2 x 6 big I manually typed it out and created the table.  I now have another issue with the same video: The Employees CSV file in the workbook for this vides has the currency columns in text format, but I am unable to change them to currency. The video assumes these columns are numeric so continues the training in that regard so I am unable to follow the video. Is anyone able to advise?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Release May 2022 768x460.png

Check it out!

Click here to read more about the May 2022 updates!