cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roblaroche Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Quiz Question Module 2 Hiding fields in Report view

To the Question Which three options allow you to hide a field from the Report view in Power BI Desktop? I did not select this answer: "In Power BI Desktop Relationships view, right-click the field on the respective table, and click Hide in Report View. " and I got the question wrong: I tested the relationship view and cannot see any right click options for the field or table. What am I missing? Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
SamLester Established Member
Established Member

Re: Quiz Question Module 2 Hiding fields in Report view

@roblaroche Take a look at the screenshot below. Click on the Relationship tab, then right-click on a field name to get the popup that includes the option to "Hide in Report View".

HideField.PNG

Thanks,
Sam Lester (MSFT)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
SamLester Established Member
Established Member

@roblaroche Take a look at the screenshot below. Click on the Relationship tab, then right-click on a field name to get the popup that includes the option to "Hide in Report View".

HideField.PNG

Thanks,
Sam Lester (MSFT)

roblaroche Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Sam, I was able to to duplicate both secenarios. I think I traced the issue back to the version I was using:

Version: 2.40.4554.463 64-bit (October, 2016)  has right click options 

Version: 2.25.4095.1101  does not show right click options in relationship view

I am not sure how I installed two versions on the same desktop, but I will focus on getting the versions correct and upgraded.