Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darthsql Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI : Lab4 Exercise 2

Question 2

0/1 point (graded)
As you can see, when you update a Power BI Desktop file and re-publish it, the report in Power BI service (that is based on that file) will get updated. What about the Dashboard? Do pinned visualizations (tiles) get updated when the report is updated?
Yes incorrect
No

I've completed the Lab and able to see the pinned visualizations getting updated after republishing a report from PI Desktop.
Was this a feature added after the class was posted?
2 REPLIES 2
Haley Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: PowerBI : Lab4 Exercise 2

Well, I think you are misunderstand something about this.

In fact, I try to update the data in the Power BI Destop, then republish and replace. When I go to the Power BI service to check the reports, the Data will be changed, but when you check the Dashboards that you created, the data have no change. So, I think there is no new feature, right?

Highlighted

Re: PowerBI : Lab4 Exercise 2

Well, I think you are misunderstand something about this.

In fact, I try to update the data in the Power BI Destop, then republish and replace. When I go to the Power BI service to check the reports, the Data will be changed, but when you check the Dashboards that you created, the data have no change. So, I think there is no new feature, right?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Find out what's new in the Power BI Community!

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 325 members 3,156 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: