cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdb Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Lab 4, exercise 1, step 3. Problem logging in to powerbi.com

Hi. I'm stuck on lab 4, exercise 1, step 3 Instructions say to publish the report, which I did with no errors, but it took a long time. Step 3 says "Once the report is published, go to http://www.powerbi.com and sign in using your account." So I go to powerbi.com and don't see a login. What I get is a yellow screen that displays marketing information. BTW, the powerbi.com link redirects to https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/ What's going on here? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
jdb Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Lab 4, exercise 1, step 3. Problem logging in to powerbi.com

Update:

I think there was rendering issue on Chrome, now I'm seeing the sign in link and I'm able to sign in.

But now I get the following error:

Connection error
Your connection has been lost. Please check your network connection settings. As soon as your connection is restored, you can continue using Power BI.

How do I fix this?   Clearly I'm able to get online, otherwise I wouldn't be able to submit this forum message!
Highlighted
jdb Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Lab 4, exercise 1, step 3. Problem logging in to powerbi.com

Further update, turned out to be a time issue. Fixed by updating system time in "date and time"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Summit North America

Power Platform Summit North America

Register by September 5 to save $200

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Users Online
Currently online: 152 members 1,698 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: