cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akumar
Frequent Visitor

Lab 3 Exercise 4 In Which year the growth of total sales were not matched by the growth of total

In which year the growth of total sales were not matched by the growth of total units?

A) 2005

B) 2006

C) 2007
D) 2008

as per me it was A but its not correct Smiley Sad

can some one help me or guide me to solve this Question.

thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lab 3 Exercise 4 In Which year the growth of total sales were not matched by the growth of total

Here's a hint: You need select the bar in the chart and observe the two charts underneath it, which are Sales Var by Year and Total Units Var by Year. 

Mr_U
Frequent Visitor

Re: Lab 3 Exercise 4 In Which year the growth of total sales were not matched by the growth of total

First the words not match are potentially confusing.  Here not match means one increased year to year and the other decreased year to year, no relation to amount given one is sales and other is units.    So, you are looking, within the years of choice (there is another such year later on) for the year of divergent growth.  Note, the year time period in X ends at a marker - time before the marker is the year, not after it.  2015!........2016........2016!......2017......2017!

Justice_Goto
Frequent Visitor

Hie there 

Well this is how you go about it , i think you focusing on the wrong chart for you to answer the questions. 

You must answer from the waterfall charts, first question 

1. In Which year the growth of total sales were not matched by the growth of total units

You must compare the positions of the years on the x axis on both sales variance and  total units variance and see how far the years have moved from each other when comparing positions on both waterfall charts, the one with the highest variance gap comparing the orderly movement of its years from sales var to units var charts.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

April 2020 Community Highlights

April 2020 Community Highlights

Info on our Super Users, MBAS content and badges, and updates to our support articles. - Read the full Community Highlights.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.