cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cazzer Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Lab 2 Exercise 2 and Exercise 3

I am also getting this as incorrect and when I clicked onto 'show answer' it tells us that the correct answer is 49.76 which is what I added but it still marked it as incorrect

Highlighted
Cazzer Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This is ridiculous.  The answer tells us "(49.76 is the absolute number)" yet it is marked as incorrect.  How is that teaching us anything.  Very poor quality course!!.

@Admin - someone needs to sort this out.

GillianK Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

I had the same issue . I thought I saw on an earlier thread that an Admin was going to fix this.  Just wanted to follow up to see when this will be corrected?

Thanks!

Mr_U Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I thought we were not supposed to discuss answers, but I put in that answer and it said wrong and then I spent a few hours trying to figure out what I did wrong and put in something else, which was of course wrong.  Really tickes me.

Frequent Visitor

Hi, 

@Admin have you reset this question so we can properly fill this in? I thought I had seen a thread about that but cannot find it now.

Thanks,

Gillian

Cazzer Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @GillianK

If you go back to the question you should see that the number of attempts has been re-set to zero.  You should now be able to re-post your answer to the question.  I did it as soon as the email came out and it worked fine

Frequent Visitor

Hi @Cazzer , thank you!

loisloriot Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I got the same issue Smiley Happy