cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janknopfler Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

LAB - 4 Contacting Instructor for alternate e-mail address for the Power BI Service

Hi,

I require an alternate access to the Power BI Service since I dont have a business e-mail.

How do I contact the right person (whom and how) to help me with that possibly?

I would hate to see the effort i put in so far to go down the drain.

Thanks, gents.

Jan

4 REPLIES 4
kcantor Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: LAB - 4 Contacting Instructor for alternate e-mail address for the Power BI Service

You should have a method to contact your instructor in the syllabus. When I p articipated in the course, there was a very active forum (outsid eof this one) where students could leave questions for the instructor or for the TAs. The instructor posted a message there regarding email addresses. I am not sure how much that has changed since questions are now being asked in this forum so I would suggest looking at the course syllabus.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Power BI Team jonsan21
Power BI Team

Re: LAB - 4 Contacting Instructor for alternate e-mail address for the Power BI Service

MartaRamos Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Hello, do you know how to have alternate e- mail address for the Power service?, please advise

Highlighted

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 287 members 2,704 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: