cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Install Power BI on Mac

Dear all, 

Hope you are well. I realized that power BI desktop doesn't support ios system. So, is there any other way that I can install Power BI desktop on my macbook? 

Thanks, 

Gloria

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Install Power BI on Mac

There are a few options. You can use Bootcamp Assistant on your Mac if it allows - it requires a certain amount of free storage space to be available. Here is a link on Youtube that explores some other options - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUpqtWEOG40 - he is quite helpful in all his videos. I resorted to installing a trial version of Parallels (14 day trial period), which allows you to run Windows on your Mac, and it has been working perfectly fine for me, so I will most likely end up paying for the subscription. Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Re: Install Power BI on Mac

I have parallels installed on MAC and Power BI desktop installed from the online support center, it doesnt want to get installed from the windows application store. When I use the installed version it doesnt upload the data and always gives error although it is signed in. Any idea what might be wrong?

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.