cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LesleyJones New Member

Course End Date

Hi,

I have just enrolled for the PowerBI course. The "welcome message" gives a timescale for completion of 4-6 weeks. However, now enrolled the end date is set at 30.06.17. I am away for the last week of June so this gives me 2 weeks to complete the course.

Can the end date be extended? If not, am I better leaving this course and enrolling for the next course? Will the next course start in July?

Many thanks

LJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SonaliG_LeX Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Course End Date

hi, The course end date shows 2 weeks till june 30 2017, So if you find that you are not able to complete the course in defined time period then it will be better if you can enroll in next run that is in July 1st 2017 when course starts again.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Regular Visitor

hi, The course end date shows 2 weeks till june 30 2017, So if you find that you are not able to complete the course in defined time period then it will be better if you can enroll in next run that is in July 1st 2017 when course starts again.

View solution in original post

lemaym New Member

I am in similiar situation with late registration into the course without realizing it ends June 30.  Can I drop the course and re-register for the next one?

If yes, what is process to drop the course?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

yes, you can enroll for the course in next run that will start from 1st July 2017 . Moreover if incase you have paid in for verfied certificate , then that will not be reverted and you will be required to pay again in next enrollment.

To drop the course:

Choose Dashboard to see a list of courses that you are enrolled in.

Find the course that you want to unenroll from, and then click the small "settings" icon next to the View Course or View Archived Course option.

nifra New Member

SonaliG_LeX,  Will the progress that I have made in the course ending in June 30th be carried over to the course starting in July? Or will I have to start all over again (consume all videos again, take all exams again)? Does the course do a full reset?

Unfortunately, I am unable to complete the June 30th course and would like to complete it in July.

Thanks, Nick

PS: The DAT207x course is great!

AnamikaA_Lex Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi,

Your current progress wil not be carried forward to the next run, you need to start afresh which means you need to do all the labs and quizzes again for completing the course in the nect run.

Good Luck !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 58 members 902 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: