cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ks1473
Frequent Visitor

Cannot print my certificate for the PowerBi course

Hi

I completed the course and when I clicked on the request certificate button...nothing happens. Please help!

6 REPLIES 6
usamawahabkhan
Regular Visitor

how can get the  certificate for the PowerBi with paying 49$ USD. i complated the course 88% 

On the edX website, go to your dashboard (click on your profile in the upper right corner). There you will see all your completed courses with grade and the ones you are currently attending. Under the Analyzing and Visualising Data with Power BI course click on the green button Upgrade to Verified.

Capture.PNG

You will be prompted to pay the fee by using credit card or PayPal service. Once you clear your payment you will see a link for Verifying Identity. Using a webcam, you'll take photos of yourself and your government-issued photo ID.

After your identity gets verified (1-2 business days), you will see a link under your course to view/print/share your certificate:

Capture2.PNG

Thank you!!!

Im waiting the verification ID.

jonsan21
Microsoft
Microsoft

The course does not offer Honor code certificate. Are you referring to verified certificate?

ks1473
Frequent Visitor

Hi Jonsan21

I just realized that it is not an Honor code certificate. However, there is the "Request Certificate" button after I passed the course. When I clicked on it, nothing happens! Not even an acknowledged certificate showing up.

Yeah, you can only request certificate when you enrolled for verified certifcate and obtained the passing grade.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!