Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

debasishp

web API filter based on published power BI report

Hi All,

I have one requirement. Please help me on this.

1. I connected to a web API which is giving me some output table.

2. Then, I published it to an workspace.

Question:- Is there any way so that i can give filters on the published power BI report (e.g- Date range) and it will connect with the web URL and get me the power BI report with the filtered values. 

Please help me on the above scenario. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @debasishp,

Filter a report using query string parameters in the URL - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Please try this technique.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reddoman

Reddoman_0-1653628837624.png

For the two links I show in the picture, the filters are either different or there are only filters in the first option. I couldn't do that either. Is it possible to filter my link below?

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiYmM4NWVhMGEtYjI3NC00ZGE2LWJhZjEtYTE0ODg5ZDVjNzQ5IiwidCI6ImRlY...

v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @debasishp,

Filter a report using query string parameters in the URL - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Please try this technique.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.