cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/explore/explorations/.../cache 401 (Unauthorised)

Hello,

we've succesfully embedded powerbi dashboard, it displays and row level security works and happy with the report. However I do see the attached error in browser console. we are not trying to access that url, perhaps it;s something built into powerbi js library?!

While it does not cause us an issue in functionality, it would be nice to clean up and not have the error. 

Suggestions are appreciated. Thank you. 

powerbi embeded.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/explore/explorations/.../cache 401 (Unauthorised

Hi @danius,

Here is similar issue posted on PowerBI-JavaScript Issues GitHub. Could you go to check the comments there to see if it helps in your scenario?

In addition, if the issue persists, I would suggest you create a new issue there for better assistance on this issue. Smiley Happy

Regards

Highlighted

Re: wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/explore/explorations/.../cache 401 (Unauthorised

Hello, 

The post is suggesting I should register the app through dev powerbi portal, but I dont know why would that be required.
I use Azure app (native) registration and authentication. 

Regards,

Daniel 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Any other info on this?

It also happens in the power bi embedded playground: https://www.screencast.com/t/x89soPUfk

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.

Top Solution Authors