Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

osama

table conditional cell background color

I want to make a Table with a conditional cell background color, like if the cell value is greater then 6 it colors turn red else green.

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
alex-potter
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Don't worry, you posted in the right section - its certainly a Power BI development quandry. 

The only way I have done this before is using a custom visual that uses JQuery in its update function to re-style the cells in the out of the box table visual based off of their value. 

Alternatively, you can create your own table visual using just javascript to generate the HTML elements from a table dataview, or use d3. 

-Alex Potter

Alex Potter
Lead Visualization Engineer
Luxoft Inc.

@alex-potter, I guess we could both be right. I was interpretting this as a question about such functionality in native table visualizations in PBI.

Creating a custom visual is certainly an option as well (:

noor
Frequent Visitor

@alex-potter @greggyb Could you guys please help me out. I am very struck in an issue. 

I need to draw a table have some images columns. Has somebody already made this custom visual or do I need to create custom. If I need to create a new custom how can I do that? Please check the below attachment

Thanks

image.JPG

greggyb
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

This belongs in the Desktop forum.

This functionality is not currently available. Vote here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.