Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

pbiviz --install-cert error

Dear All,

I am trying to execute the following command on Powershell: pbiviz --install-cert and keep facing the same error message:

Certificate not found. The new certificate will be generated
(node:16124) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of undefined
at Object.createCertFile (C:\Users\khorli.tan\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\powerbi-visuals-tools\lib\CertificateTools.js:193:27)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
(node:16124) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 1)
(node:16124) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I am using Windows 10.

Appreciate any help I could get. Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.