Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

apenaranda
Post Patron
Post Patron

login microsoft dentro del entorno app owns data kit

Hello,

can someone help me regarding microsoft login within the app owns data kit environment

Everything works correctly for me although I would like to modify the login theme, basically I would like it to take the login directly if I am already inside the sharepoint (for example).
This is all because I want to reflect this within a sharepoint site.

3 REPLIES 3
apenaranda
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hello,
no, just the opposite. I want to use the sharepoint login to enter the app owns data kit project. So you should already connect to login microsoft (appownsdata).

apenaranda
Post Patron
Post Patron

I am using app owns data kit project with visual studio .NET
The issue is that this app uses login to access it and later compares this user with the one that has been created in its database to grant permissions to reports...I wanted to implement this app but within sharepoint, the problem is that I can only implement it through an iframe, and the iframe does not allow microsoft to login.
So I wanted to do something like the app takes the user that is accessing sharepoint and thus not having to login within the app.
I don't know if you can...

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @apenaranda ,

I‘m not clear about your requirement, could you please provide more details (screenshots, backend scenario, etc.) to illustrate it? Are you saying that you want to automatically login to SharePoint site based on app owns data kit's authentication credentials? Thank you.

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.