Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

desarrollosbi
Frequent Visitor

how to create public iframe on website but optimized for mobile version

Dear friends how to create public iframe on website but optimized for mobile version, view great example from your smartphone: https://corona.dataclue.bi

how can it solved?

Thanks

Regards

JaBI

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
nandukrishnavs
Super User
Super User

@desarrollosbi 

They have created two reports.

1. for desktop
  2. for mobile 

For mobile-specific report they have used custom resolution (Page-size)

Then they have embedded the report into their site and based on the screen resolution they are interchanging the actual URL.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Appreciate with a kudos
🙂

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

View solution in original post

@desarrollosbi 

Since they are using custom page size, I don't know the exact values. But you can follow the normal mobile resolution 800x480 (16:10).

Then increase the height based on your requirement. Then you will get scroll bar in mobile, but vertical scroll bar is normal in mobile view.

Appreciate with a kudos
🙂

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
desarrollosbi
Frequent Visitor

@nandukrishnavs thank you very much I had not reviewed the links well and indeed they are two links with different views, so 

can you help me in what parameters the report page size should be configured in the power bi layout to get a mobile view as shown in the example please

regards

@desarrollosbi 

Since they are using custom page size, I don't know the exact values. But you can follow the normal mobile resolution 800x480 (16:10).

Then increase the height based on your requirement. Then you will get scroll bar in mobile, but vertical scroll bar is normal in mobile view.

Appreciate with a kudos
🙂

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

thank you I lean more for the vertical position of the mobile since it is the most used, so how would be the code html to use for switch links interchange

thanks

nandukrishnavs
Super User
Super User

@desarrollosbi 

They have created two reports.

1. for desktop
  2. for mobile 

For mobile-specific report they have used custom resolution (Page-size)

Then they have embedded the report into their site and based on the screen resolution they are interchanging the actual URL.

Appreciate with a kudos
🙂

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors