Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

billzhang1123
Helper II
Helper II

custom visuals can not be pinned to dashboard

just want to confirm that the custom visuals can not be pinned to dashboard at the moment. I didn't see pin visual option for this kind of visualizations.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
leonardmurphy
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

You're right. In the below Power BI blog (from Monday) it says: "Note that pinning of custom visuals to a dashboard is not supported in this release, but it’s coming soon."

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/powerbi/archive/2015/10/19/visualize-your-data-your-way-using-custom-visuals...

---
In Wisconsin? Join the Madison Power BI User Group.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
djnww
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

This topic is NOT resolved. Please reopen it.

Power BI does NOT provide functionaility to PIN custom visuals.

Still not working with some custom visuals like the KPI with Status History. It's working for some but not all. Please fix.

leonardmurphy
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

You're right. In the below Power BI blog (from Monday) it says: "Note that pinning of custom visuals to a dashboard is not supported in this release, but it’s coming soon."

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/powerbi/archive/2015/10/19/visualize-your-data-your-way-using-custom-visuals...

---
In Wisconsin? Join the Madison Power BI User Group.

I hope they do this soon

Power BI is close to a great product but things like this let it down.

Hi

With regards to Power BI Dashboard, as the owner I can see the REPORTS tab underneath dashboard, are customer supposed to also be able to see the REPORTS tab underneath the advertised dashboard?

I was sure a few weeks ago customers could see reports underneath dashboard

now all of a sudden its gone

Is there an ETA for this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.