cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: custom visuals can not be displayed to other members via organizational content pack

ok so iv had this issue for the past week - iv now just solved it . go to power BI and create a custom group workspace. From power Bi desktoop publish your reports to that workspace. in your group workspace you can add specific users or entire org - i find this better than content pack (esp for those users who dont need a dataset).anyhow custom visuals do display and you get the same level of report functionality

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: custom visuals can not be displayed to other members via organizational content pack

dont use content pack - create a group workspace in power BI and publish the report to that group - custom visuals display!

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

When will it be fixed finally? Having custom visuals working in only certain circumstances looks like a bug for me.

Highlighted
Resolver I
Resolver I

Good to know.  But I find that the Content Packs are much easier for my users(Non-IT peeps) to navigate around power bi.   Hopefully they can add this functionality to Content Packs

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

This will be a conference that you do not want to miss!

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Don't miss the Power BI Dev Camp this week!

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors