cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

[custom visual] where is the webpack config file?

Hi, 

where is the webpack config file of a custom visual located? I'm in need of disabling the `compact` option of the Babel compiler

thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @afernandezyseop,

To answer your specific question, the webpack configuration is stored wherever your global node_modules are installed; on Windows this is typically %AppData%\Roaming\npm\node_modules\powerbi-visuals-tools\lib\webpack.config.js.

However, changing the default webpack configuration isn't currently supported within powerbi-visuals-tools.

The team offers powerbi-visuals-webpack-plugin for you to set up your own webpack configuration and configure it for a visuals project.

Regards,

Daniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @afernandezyseop,

To answer your specific question, the webpack configuration is stored wherever your global node_modules are installed; on Windows this is typically %AppData%\Roaming\npm\node_modules\powerbi-visuals-tools\lib\webpack.config.js.

However, changing the default webpack configuration isn't currently supported within powerbi-visuals-tools.

The team offers powerbi-visuals-webpack-plugin for you to set up your own webpack configuration and configure it for a visuals project.

Regards,

Daniel

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Kudoed Authors