cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sy898661 Member

color theme generator

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to ask in, but I am having some issues with the color theme generator. Am I the only one unable to create a new color theme? It won't allow me to choose colors and even if I type the color code in, it won't download or show a preview. Also, I am not advanced enough to understand how to do the advanced color theme generator v3.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sy898661 Member

Re: color theme generator

It was because my company uses Internet Explorer! I downloaded Google Chrome and it worked 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@sy898661,

The Report Theme Generator V3 seems to work fine for me. You might need to check the network.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
sy898661 Member

It was because my company uses Internet Explorer! I downloaded Google Chrome and it worked 🙂

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand