Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

browse pages without changing the report level filter

I have a menu where I can choose some production lines, clicking on some line it directs to another tab filtering the desired line in the menu, from this tab to an arrow that also goes to another tab that until then has to filter the chosen line in menu, with indicators I'm not able to do this. Line 1 Lines 2 -> page 1 -> page 2 ... Line 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

You may use drillthrough where the field you want to filter on should be used in the next tab. This way when you right click on one of the line and click drillthrough it will take you to another tab with data pertaining to the line you clicked on in previous tab

Have you tried creating bookmarks?  On the page with the line specific data, filter the specific line and create a bookmark for this filtered view. Repeat this for all lines. Next create links to all of these bookmarks on your main page. See also: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-bookmarks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.