Regular Visitor

Re: Where are the "see records" columns setup?

Is this a feature add I can vote for? It's a complaint I get from my end users that the records aren't helpful as they have to weed through the junk columns. I added some to the tool tips but if you get too many the hover pop up becomes usless. 

Frequent Visitor

BUMP! Can we get a fix pleeeeeeeease???

Frequent Visitor

Would like customizable "See records" also. As DJ Khaled once said "Another One"

Regular Visitor

This is ridiculous - whoever put this together should be fired - they left an incomplete/in properly implemented feature go into production. Christ -- didn't they even test this out?

Regular Visitor

What if you want to configure what is displayed by default when the user selects see records. This optiopn is only good for the user to perfrom manually. It makes no sense why non test fields that are not included in the explicilt visualization do not show up automaticvally in See Recxords. And when you do add them they do no0t stay as part of the configuration for the visualization.

Visitor

We are also needing this feature. We'd like to configure the columns, column order, and custom titles for "View Records", and then have that persisted when it is viewed later. Currently, it looks like this has to be manually set each time the record data is viewed from a report.

Visitor

This is the work around that worked for me.  I wrote a query to join the tables and  include the columns I want to have available for "see records".

-Hsun

Regular Visitor

Same request. How to customize the columns in the "see record" feature? 

Visitor

Also need this addressed. Would just like to customize the columns people can view when they click "See Records"

Frequent Visitor

How is this isue not solved. It has been nearly 2 years.