Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

brendaivett
Advocate II
Advocate II

Where are the "see records" columns setup?

Hi,

When I right-click on a visualization report, I get the "see records" option, I click on it, and I get the right number of records but a column that I'd like displayed as well, is not showing, I can add it while being in the "see records" section, but once I click on "back to report", then it's gone.

I reviewed the table's definition and it's including it. How can I add a column in that section and make it stay? where is the "see records" setup?

Thanks a lot!

Brenda

68 REPLIES 68

Hi @Vicky_Song,

It works for me as an administrator, but my users are unable to the Values pane. They can only see the filters pane and so this workaround does not help my other users. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Hi everybody,

I have the same issue.  I want to add columns and change the order of the columns, all of which I can do when I am looking at the records, but they are gone when i drill back in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

This has also been a thorn in the side of my dashboards for some time. The columns where I have calulcated a figure appear, but not the columns used to generate said figure.

If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated.

The "see records" function works for me for reports, but after I pin the report to a Dashboard, it doesn't work on the Dashboard, even though the "see records" option is displayed on a right-click of a column of data.  Has anyone else seen this behavior?

jcarville
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

I am having the exact same issue.

I have a Column (Column A) that is made up by subtracting Column B from Column C, however only Column A is shown, but I would like all 3 Columns to be shown.

Has anybody found a way around this?

ZLJ
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have the same issue.  I want to add columns and change the order of the columns, all of which i can do when i am looking at the records, but they are gone when i drill back in.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.