Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MarkTh
Regular Visitor

What does KeyFoundInDeletedResourceKeyCacheException mean?

I had a streaming dataset with history switched on, that I pushed data to using the code sample in the "API Info" dialog. That worked fine.

I deleted the dataset and recreated it with the same name, fields and data types and also history on.

Now when I try to push the same data as before (using the new Push URL of course) and now I get a 401 with the above error.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarkTh
Regular Visitor

Looks like a bug in PowerBI (web UI): The key in the Push URL field is oddly missing 8 charachers compared with the actual push URL in the cURL / PS examples.  If I use the key in the examples rather than copying from the Push URL field, it works!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MarkTh
Regular Visitor

Looks like a bug in PowerBI (web UI): The key in the Push URL field is oddly missing 8 charachers compared with the actual push URL in the cURL / PS examples.  If I use the key in the examples rather than copying from the Push URL field, it works!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.