We’re looking for professionals who use or are currently exploring Power BI Embedded. Take our survey to help us learn more about your experience and make the improvements YOU need! Take the survey
Is this survey really meant for feedback on Power BI Embedded itself?
About 90% of the questions are focussed to set up an user profile. The other 10% could be called feedback, but are formed as multiple choice questions or 'what if you could change one thing'... Doesn't really feel like a honest feedback form, rather as a questionaire for profiling.
We are currently analyzing embedding paginated reports in a custom .NET Core application. We are noticing two features that are not available that are critical to our customers. Subscription & Generate Link. Would these be available in any future releases?
Thanks for the reply, I don't think that's been addressed. The detail that is of particular interest is how to get Embed Access Tokens and URLs.
This is a must watch for a message from Power BI!
Click here to read more about the December 2020 Updates!
Click here to read the latest blog and learn more about contributing to the Power BI blog!
Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!.