Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

maya_ma
Employee
Employee

We want your feedback on Power BI Embedded!

We’re looking for professionals who use or are currently exploring Power BI Embedded.  Take our survey to help us learn more about your experience and make the improvements YOU need! Take the survey

7 REPLIES 7
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@maya_ma - The survey is not active, perhaps you should unpin this post from the top of the forum?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
Mastering Power BI 2nd Edition

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Talitha08

Is this survey really meant for feedback on Power BI Embedded itself? 

About 90% of the questions are focussed to set up an user profile. The other 10% could be called feedback, but are formed as multiple choice questions or 'what if you could change one thing'... Doesn't really feel like a honest feedback form, rather as a questionaire for profiling.

Anonymous
Not applicable

A clear and obvious way to ensure that the filter pane doesn't show at all.

And even better, don't enable or show it if no filters are available

Anonymous
Not applicable

We are currently analyzing embedding paginated reports in a custom .NET Core application. We are noticing two features that are not available that are critical to our customers. Subscription & Generate Link. Would these be available in any future releases? 

Jayendran
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

done

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the reply, I don't think that's been addressed. The detail that is of particular interest is how to get Embed Access Tokens and URLs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Complete working examples and how tos.

I'm new to this and really struggling to get a report embedded using the JavaScript API.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.