cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Vertical Scrolling on a Dashboard Tile (table data)?

Hi All,

I have some data being pushed via powershell to my dashboard which works fine. The problem is, i'm showing this data in a table (matrix isn't suitable for the end user), and it appears to be cutting data off.

I'm now talking millions of rows, there are probably 50 rows, and it seems to be cutting off about 30-40 but it isn't allowing the user to scroll down. On the report version I can ofcourse, but not on the dashboard tile.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I spent a bit of time looking for a solution but got no where, so looked to the additional visuals.

I downloaded grid by maq software in the end and that does enough to get the problem resolved, in the sense that it shows a scrollbar. Ideally I didn't want to use non default visuals, but I've spent enough time on it now, so problem resolved.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User IV
Super User IV

@thyjones I may be mistaken but I do not believe dashboard tiles of tables support this?

---------------------------------------

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!

I have a NEW book! 
DAX Cookbook from Packt
Over 120 DAX Recipes!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Highlighted

Thanks for the reply, this was my concern.

Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I spent a bit of time looking for a solution but got no where, so looked to the additional visuals.

I downloaded grid by maq software in the end and that does enough to get the problem resolved, in the sense that it shows a scrollbar. Ideally I didn't want to use non default visuals, but I've spent enough time on it now, so problem resolved.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors