cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeThuman New Member

Using Power BI on propietary website

Hi, We're looking to integrate a dashboard into our proprietary website. We have a single OLAP cube that houses all of our client data, segrated by year. When the clients use our website, they are only allowed to see their information. For example, when company A logs in, they cannot see company B's data. We deal with a lot of protected health information, so it has to be secure. I guess what I'm trying to do is cull the cube for only a single client's information and only display that client's information within the dashboard. Is this even possible? I've seen some small-scale implementations that use multiple versions of the same pbix file, but with over 10000 clients, this isn't remotely possible. Would appreciate any direction anyone could give.

1 REPLY 1
JirkaZ Member

Re: Using Power BI on propietary website

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

Power BI Desktop Update - February 2020

We are super excited for our update this month, as we are releasing two of our top community requests!

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors