cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Trying to submit a Power BI Custom Visual but receiving email-error on pbivizsubmit@microsoft.com

Hi,

I am trying to submit our Power Bi custom visual to get it published in the AppSource.

However when sending the email with the pbix and the pbiviz file to pbivizsubmit@microsoft.com to get the app-package I do receive the following error:

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 17.22.43.png

Can anyone tell me what address we need to use to sent the data to get the app-package.

I have done this several times already and never had this problem.

Regards

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Trying to submit a Power BI Custom Visual but receiving email-error on pbivizsubmit@microsoft.c

Hi All,

It looks like it was a temporary issue. I did sent my email after an hour again and it did not return as undeliverable.

Regards

Paul

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Trying to submit a Power BI Custom Visual but receiving email-error on pbivizsubmit@microsoft.c

Hi All,

It looks like it was a temporary issue. I did sent my email after an hour again and it did not return as undeliverable.

Regards

Paul

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

July 2020 Community Highlights

July 2020 Community Highlights

Learn about the exciting things that happened in July.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

We are thrilled to announce we will begin running a monthly webinar series named Power BI Dev Camp.