cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

Timeout in embedded report

Hi Guys,

I'm getting the below error on my embedded report. If a session is idle for 10 min it gives me this error.

Can anyone help me with this? I believe the token timeout is set to 1 hour by default then why i get this error in 10 min?

Regards,

Himanshu

Himanshu_13_0-1614066422483.png

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Himanshu_13,

What type of embedded feature do you work on? Publish to web of power bi embedded?

If you mean the first scenario, please check the document first to confirm if they are meet the limitations:

Publish to web from Power BI#limitations 

If you are work with power bi embedded, can you please click on failed loading content to get the detailed error messages? Have you checked the embedded token to confirm if it has been expired?

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite with Arun Ulag

Featured Session: Drive Data Culture with Power BI- Vision, Strategy & Roadmap. Register here https://myignite.microsoft.com #MSIgnite #PowerPlatform #Power BI ​

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors