Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ThomasDay
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Third party embedding V2

Hello all,

Is anyone having issues with third party Embedding V2 -- particularly with A2 or A3 SKU capacity levels -- where models fail to load inexplicably?

I'd like to connect offline to chat about the situation.  Send me a PM and we can connect from there.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

2 REPLIES 2
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Tom,

May I ask what the "third party Embedding V2" is? Did you get any error messages? Can you share some snapshots? Please note that the Power BI Embedded capacity can be paused anytime. Please refer to azure/power-bi-embedded/pause-start.

Best Regards,

Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Dale.  I have an outstanding ticket that has been unresolvable where our website is unreliable, using embedding for Third Parties (a type of embedding where the users don't require a license, but get it through our site for the use of our reports).

I don't want to hash it out here on the but was curious if others have the same problem and explore their situations to see if they are having issues like ours.  In essence, our site will fail at times (could not load the model) regardless of the model size being called for and will function perfectly in 10 minutes....single usere, no other traffic.  If I'm the only one I'd be surprised, but that's why I'd like to speak with others.

Tom

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.