Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AT2812
Frequent Visitor

Text Analytics - AI Function

Hello team,

I am using Text Analytics AI function built in power query for doing analysis against the unstructured text. On loading the data into the report builder from power query after applying some transformation steps and "Extract Key Phrase" from AI function against this unstructured text column, it's taking lot of the time to render the data. Earlier I was working with some 60K rows of unstructured text and then I reduced it to 2-3K rows... but still, it's doesn't load the information quickly into the report builder.

This is what I get...

TextAnalytcisAIFunction.JPG

Can you please help with this issue as I need to present the analysis to my leaders.

Ashish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @AT2812,

Any advanced operation in your query table steps? (e.g. merge, combine, reference, custom functions...)
If this is a case, they may cause the duplicate resource and memory speed on these calculations. I'd like to suggest you refer to following link to add buffer functions to reduce the processing spend on these operations.

How and When to use List & Table Buffer? 
Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @AT2812,

Any advanced operation in your query table steps? (e.g. merge, combine, reference, custom functions...)
If this is a case, they may cause the duplicate resource and memory speed on these calculations. I'd like to suggest you refer to following link to add buffer functions to reduce the processing spend on these operations.

How and When to use List & Table Buffer? 
Regards,
Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.