Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

deepaliabnave

Stop data Reload / Refresh when I click on a content from a table

Hi Team,

When I click an item from the table, the whole list gets refreshed (as shown in diagram below). I dont want it to get refreshed so that I could click on the next item easily from the category easily.

I worked on Visual interactions option as well but issue is still there .

I don't want user to play with Ctrl+Click option .

Is there any other work around ?

When I click bottom table to filter my top table :

deepaliabnave_0-1669217500055.png

Once filtered , If I click my top table again it reloads entire visual :

deepaliabnave_1-1669217640003.png

Mapping Cardinality :

deepaliabnave_2-1669217677493.png

FYI @Anonymous  

Regards,
Deepali Abnave

2 REPLIES 2
deepaliabnave

Hello @v-yiruan-msft ,

Thanks for reply but I am not able to upload the pbix file since I am not a superuser . As per shared screenshot above I am sharing sample data snippet here . It will be great if you can play around with this data or give us any sample working solution if you already has .

My expected OUTPUT is : When I click bottom table , the top table will get filter and again if I go and click filtered top table then it should NOT RELOAD the entire data again . Currently its reloading after every single selection.

deepaliabnave_0-1669385288207.png

deepaliabnave_1-1669385325322.png

Regards,

Deepali Abnave

@Anonymous  FYI

v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @deepaliabnave ,

According to your description, it seems the visual interaction is in right direction... What's your expected behavior when you click the row in top table or bottom table? Could you please provide a simplified pbix file(exclude sensitive info) for make troubleshooting and give you a suitable solution? You can refer the following link to upload the file to the community. Thank you.

How to upload PBI in Community

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.