Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Aakash137
Regular Visitor

Show the power bi report as a Public report.

hi guys, I have power pro licences \Premium Par user licences for trial in Power BI. I am having issue on showing a Power Bi embedded report in Power App Portals. i have successfully embed the report to a custom PowerApps Portal and it is working fine once i am signing in by the power bi user credentials but it is asking for sign in every time i want to see the report. i need it to be a public report so that every user do not have to sign in to view the report. Also, i want to ask that with the power pro license can i show the report as a Public report or i will need any other license for that.

logo in power bi.PNG

also, i have a small question i am trying to use rest query of Power bi "export to pdf" rest API. do we need any specific license to use this query?

Error Details.

"code":"FeatureNotAvailableError","pbi.error":{"code":"FeatureNotAvailableError","parameters":{},"details":

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aakash137 ,

1. Use the "Publish to web" feature instead of the "Embed report (Website or portal)" feature.

v-lionel-msft_0-1610600965998.png

v-lionel-msft_1-1610600991335.png

2. You need Power BI Pro license. Are you using "Premium per user"?

v-lionel-msft_2-1610602631169.png

Or please show me your rest API, maybe the parameters of your API are wrong.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Aakash137 ,

1. Use the "Publish to web" feature instead of the "Embed report (Website or portal)" feature.

v-lionel-msft_0-1610600965998.png

v-lionel-msft_1-1610600991335.png

2. You need Power BI Pro license. Are you using "Premium per user"?

v-lionel-msft_2-1610602631169.png

Or please show me your rest API, maybe the parameters of your API are wrong.

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I am trying with power automate . its showing same error.

report.png

rest api.png  I am trying to use rest query of Power bi "export to pdf" rest API. do we need any specific license to use this query?

Error Details.

"code":"FeatureNotAvailableError","pbi.error":{"code":"FeatureNotAvailableError","parameters":{},"details":

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors