Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tuulia
Helper IV
Helper IV

SSRS reports in app.powerbi.com

Hi!

We are using app.powerbi.com for PBI-reports and now we need to publish one SSRS report to a workspace at app.powerbi.com.

Is buying a Premium capacity the only option to publish .rdl-reports to workspace?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Watsky
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey @tuulia ,

I'm afraid so:

You can upload paginated reports to your My Workspace or any other workspace, as long as the workspace is in a Premium capacity or you have a Premium Per User (PPU) license.

See the link below.

Publish a paginated report to the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Watsky
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hey @tuulia ,

I'm afraid so:

You can upload paginated reports to your My Workspace or any other workspace, as long as the workspace is in a Premium capacity or you have a Premium Per User (PPU) license.

See the link below.

Publish a paginated report to the Power BI service - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Did my answer(s) help you? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!
Did my post answer your question(s)? Mark my post as a solution. This will help others find the solution.

Proud to be a Super User!

So my question "Is buying a Premium capacity the only option to publish .rdl-reports to workspace?" is true? I'm afraid Premium is too expensive in this case

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.