Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

assomarco

Right-Click Drill through not working in published report on chrome browser

I activated the drill through function on a report. In power bi desktop and in power bi service this feauters works.

Once the report has been published on the web, through "publish on web", it does not work on chrome browser, but it works using Edge browser. Someone knows why?

4 REPLIES 4
PLyPower

Hello,

Right click drill through on the matric is working fine on the desktop version but once it's published, I cannot right click and drill through on the matrix anymore. I only get the option of "See Records or Show Data" when I right clicked. Please help as this right click drill through funtion is critical for my desktop.

Thanks,

Patrick

v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi All,

Based on my research, this issue has been recently reported on the Issues forum here. And it has been reported internally: CRI 56287400. So I would suggest keep an eye on it and check the status of this issue there. Smiley Happy

Regards

Thanks for the update and  the ticket number.

nwabramson
Advocate III
Advocate III

I am having the same problem except it works on Internet Explorer. It worked on Tues but no longer works.

powerbimenu.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.