Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wanajo38
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Retrieve Incorporation code (URL) with Power Shell

Hello,

Do you know if it exists a command in Power Shell to retrieve all the incorporation codes (URL). We publish a lot of reports on the web with the publish to web functionality and I need to get all the URL as fast as possible.

Thank you very much for your time and your help.

Best regards,

Jonathan

2 REPLIES 2
Jayendran
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

When you publish the report using Web Option, it will generate a embed token. Using the Embed Token you can embed the report into the Web. Basically you cannot able to retrieve the URL where you are using your embed token, You can only manage your embed token

You can either retrieve or delete an embed code. Deleting it disables any links to that report or visual.

publish_to_web10

Thank you, I know this but as we can get a lot of information with Power Shell, I thought that was possible to do this in an easy way... What I need exactly is collected all the URL for a lot of reports without having to do it manually.

But thank you anyway, good weekend!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.