Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Haderach
Frequent Visitor

Reports or Dashboard integration in a Delphi application

Hello,

I am quite new in PowerBI world but i already tried to embed a report in an iframe in C# and it is working well.

My question is: how to do the similar action in a Delphi application.

I have register my app as a native app to get my client ID but i have problem to translate in Delphi the AccessToken method.

Is anybody know if there an equivalent to the Microsoft.IdentityModel.Clients.ActiveDirectory library for Delphi of if there is a way to get the Azure access token with another method?

Thank you for your help.

Read you soon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Haderach

Not familar with Dephi, so I and most people in this forum don't actually know how to translate the AccessToken method. For more professional reponse, you could go the dedeicated Dephi forum.

In any case there's no way to translate, I think below approach would work.

Call C# dll from Delphi

Create a C# dll

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Haderach

Not familar with Dephi, so I and most people in this forum don't actually know how to translate the AccessToken method. For more professional reponse, you could go the dedeicated Dephi forum.

In any case there's no way to translate, I think below approach would work.

Call C# dll from Delphi

Create a C# dll

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.