Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Real time push dataset, keep dashboard table at "always scrolled to top"?

I have a real time dashboard with a push dataset behind it. The line graph updates live. The table pinned from my report doesn't. The screen "flickers" LIKE it's updating, but the visual doesn't change.

When I go back to the report and hit refresh, the new records come in, BUT THE TABLE ISN'T SCROLLED TO THE TOP.

I'm guessing this is what's happening on the dashboard as well - there's just no way to scroll in the dashboard table, so it looks unchanged.

How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

A tile is a snapshot of your data, pinned to the dashboard. I'm afraid it won't show all the data or scroll. Please refer to service-dashboard-tiles#dashboard-tiles

The push dataset only acts like real time in the Dashboard rather than in the Report. That's why we have to refresh the reports. 

I would suggest you create an idea here.

Best Regards,

Dale 

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

A tile is a snapshot of your data, pinned to the dashboard. I'm afraid it won't show all the data or scroll. Please refer to service-dashboard-tiles#dashboard-tiles

The push dataset only acts like real time in the Dashboard rather than in the Report. That's why we have to refresh the reports. 

I would suggest you create an idea here.

Best Regards,

Dale 

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.