Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mathRodrigues
Regular Visitor

Publish to Web - disable right click

Hello everybody!

I'm using Publish to Web to embed a dashboard in a web page, however, since I'm going to share private data, people can not see the data under the dashboard.

My questions:

1. Is there any way to disable the "See Records" and/or "Show Data" features in the dashboard?

2. Or, in a more general context, how can I disable right click on the dashboard?

If I could not achive this scenario with Publish to Web, can I do this with another Power BI service (such as Pro account or Power BI embed) ? 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
henriquesilveir
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

Hi @mathRodrigues , it is possible, go to the pane you have "Cabeçalho de Elementos" inside this menu, you could desactived drill down, expand to the next level, turn off to see data layout, etc.

I hope this post help you.

Hi again, @henriquesilveir!

Thanks again for your attention! I do not want to be rude, but you could more specifically where I can find this "Cabeçalho de Elementos"? I found only the "Cabeçalho de elemento visual", which is just a toggle option.

Sem título.png

Hello, @mathRodrigues, i've checked more deeper about this 'action'. 

But is possible to do something, like the official article from MS: See record have some limitations:

See Records has the following limitations:

- You can't change the data in the See Records view and save it back to the report.
- You can't use See Records when your visual uses a calculated measure.
- You can't use See Records when you are connected to a live multidimensional (MD) model.

I recomend you to change your 'value field' to a calculated measure, for example, if you have a field that is Sales Amount, change him to a calculate Measure using some calculate like sum([table]SalesAmount) , i've tested it and work fine! 

It will help you! don't forget to mark as solution if you got it! 

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.