Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Publish Power BI Dashboard or Report to Shared path

Want to publish power BI Dashboard or Report to shared path in excel/csv formart, is there any option in Power BI?

6 REPLIES 6
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm afraid I don't follow your requirements. Can you make it more clear? You can share the Dashboard and the Report or publish the Report to web. Or you can publish the whole App workspace. 

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wan to export the data from Power BI service and need to use it for another application as input so is there any option to automate the process .SSRS we can schedule the report to  dump data the data to shared path in csv/excel format.

Hi @Anonymous,

The /rest/api/ can't help here. PBI Service doesn't have the option either. The workaround could be embedding the report in a custom site and use the Power BI JS library. Please refer to the snapshot below. We export data through the APIs and code a bit to save a file locally. You can try it yourself here.

Publish-Power-BI-Dashboard-or-Report-to-Shared-path

Best Regards,
Dale

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Support team,

Not Helpful anyway thanks, any plan in the future to inlcude this feature.

Hi @Anonymous,

I would suggest you create an idea here.

Best Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Support Team,

Idea is already created so i have included my vote towards that idea, thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Regards,

Sushil

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors