Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

hammerblue
Helper I
Helper I

Problem connecting to API

I'm very new to using API's (literally my first try) so I may be missing something obvious here.

I'm trying to connect to the Amplify API (http://docs.amplifyv01.apiary.io/) but can't quite seem to manage it, although colleague of mine did it using his console no problem. So the API and the credentials etc are fine, I must be doing the wrong thing in Power BI. I can use the login part of the API to get a token through Power BI (shows up as a one row table) but whenever I try calling a data entity it tells me that the user is not authorized (when I use web page as data source and basic authentication) or that the token is not authorized (when I use web API authentication), but my colleague verified that it is not the case. So I'm doing something wrong in Power BI, any help and insight is greatly appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.