Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mkadavil
Frequent Visitor

Pro License for viewing the dashboard

Do we need a Pro License for viewing the dashboard? 

I am currently using Pro License to develop a dashboard. I published the report online and created a dashboard. I have to share this dashoard with the product owners to view this dashboard on a day to day basis.

Do they need to have Pro License to view the dashboard?

Please advice!

Thank you

Respectfully

Mid Kadavil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Juramirez
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @mkadavil

Please check this link: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-share-unshare-dashboard/

It's necessary for both (Developer and customer) to have a pro license if you want to share your dashboard.

If you want to embedd this in some app also needs a pro license.

Hope it helps you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Juramirez
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @mkadavil

Please check this link: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-share-unshare-dashboard/

It's necessary for both (Developer and customer) to have a pro license if you want to share your dashboard.

If you want to embedd this in some app also needs a pro license.

Hope it helps you

Hi,

I am trying to move my organisation into consuming data through dashboards on PowerBI rather than over email. The majority of folks containing the data will only be consuming the data (likely through dashboards on their mobile app), not editing it in any way. 

my question: 

Will the consumers be able to view and interact with the dashboards as Basic users on their app if I am a premium user hosting said dashboard in a premium workspace?

Thank you @Juramirez for in the input.  This is very helpful.

Respectfully 

Mid

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.