Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

em13311
Regular Visitor

Powerapps embedded in Power BI Report for PDF Conversion

Hi there!

Current Situation:

I have several powerapps screens embedded in my Power BI Report. I want to programmatically export to PDF with a good format in A4. 

Problem:

I've tried using the Export function on Power BI Service but my Powerapps embeds either come blank or with overly large text.

What I tried:

So, I thought I'd do it programmatically. There doesn't seem to be a straight forward solution. I did come across an API that was going to be released in Feb 2020 for export to pdf, ppt and more from Power BI Embedded. 

What I'm looking for in a solution (if available):

But, I am looking for a solution now where I can print my Power Bi (with the embedded powerapps boxes) straight to PDf without the issues/problems I have now.

Any help and/or advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

1 REPLY 1
jvenegash

somebody?? i have the same issue.. i want to put a fews powerbi title embedded in powerapps in a PDF..

i make the PDF with a Flow , i pass the html ,inside this the url of powerbi title, but nothing happend.

any idea? 

thanks!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.