Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

denyschamberlan
Frequent Visitor

PowerBIIntegration.Refresh missing error

Hi,

I tried to reproduce a pretty similar scenario as the one displayed in the following video.  PowerApps custom visual for Power BI V2  and see what I could come up with. 

I should point out that the PowerApps applicatoin was a totally new one built all-from-scratch. The PowerApps DataSource used in the scenario was an Azure SQL Database - in a same way as shown in the video. I could later connect the Power BI report to the very same Azure SQL Database in DirectQuery mode, so that any new data added from a user in the PowerApps form would be instantly detected in Power BI report.  I did manage to make it mostly work - except for the PowerBIIntegration.Refresh() part added in the submit button OnSelect option. I ended up with an error message the method was not recognized therefore not supported!! Maybe I missed something. Any help on how to cope with it would be appreciated. Thank you           

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.