cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
khushbu123 Visitor
Visitor

PowerBIEmbedded_AppOwnsData Giving Error

After resolving error, Sample Example for PowerBIEmbedded_Appownsdata is working fine I can See my dashboard from Clicking Button but When Copied same code with reqired correction and added all required references and <appSetting> in web.config but when I run that code on my  DNN website it gives me below error, which I am not sure what is messing but I think Its not connected properly with web.config means there some confugration step is messing which is not mention. For Controller and services I copied the same code as sample example of powerBI.

DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type. Make sure that the controller has a parameterless public constructor. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred when trying to create a controller of type. Make sure that the controller has a parameterless public constructor. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '/Services.EmbedService' threw an exception. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at /Services.EmbedService..cctor() in - End of inner exception stack trace --- at Services.EmbedService..ctor() at End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) at

Helpful resources

Announcements
Back to School Contest

Back to School Contest

Engage and empower students with Power BI!

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Summit Australia 2019

Summit Australia 2019

Travel to Melbourne and network with thousands of peers!

Top Ideas
Users Online
Currently online: 251 members 3,205 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: