Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

c-ssrinivasan
Frequent Visitor

PowerBI Embedded into Angular

Hello Team,

I'm trying to embed my report into Angular pages. I have taken all the necessary stuffs. Created APP in powerbi azure web service and got the application ID and have report ID and Group ID from the PowerBI URL. Can you please help anyone who has integerated for the Organization.

Aplication ID -

Group ID -

Report ID -

4 REPLIES 4
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @c-ssrinivasan,

Once we get the Embed Token and Embed URL as the picture as below. Then we can move to the angular application. There is a third party blog about that. You can refer to that. 

https://snkrishnan1.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/embed-power-bi-reports-in-angular-5-application/

Capture.PNG

Also there is a Github repo aimed at this.

https://github.com/Microsoft/PowerBI-Angular

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hello Frank,

I need to embed my report into Anugular and embed report should be accessed within organization. So this is 2nd type of embedded. can you please provide your inputs on how to get access token for this.

Hello @v-frfei-msft, Can you please help in the above request

Hello team,

The requirement is we have a APplictaion using  Anugular UI which gets authenticated and we need to use the same authetication to be passed on to PowerBI  and get it authenticated.

can you please help through this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.