Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Power bi custom connector

Hello Everyone ,

I m trying to build  a Power bi custom connector and then use it to import data into power bi.

My web application that i am going to hit from the custom connector is in Visual studio code. 

After deployment of the web app on the prod env, when i hit the web app using the custom connector (mez file).. what code should i write in the Visual studio code that will export the table that i made in visual studio code to power bi desktop.

As of now, i have the code on  my local host running .. I am able to call the api from the power bi conector but dont know how to export the table that i am getting in visual studio code to power bi 

5 REPLIES 5
V-lianl-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Click on "Open log file" button on right upper corner of output window. Also you can canfigure key bindings for commands

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @V-lianl-msft , thsnk you very much for the reply.. Can you please post a screenshot of the option for key binding and the open log file ... i dont happen to see those.

This would be very helpful.

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please check this button on the console

V-lianl-msft_0-1610592846984.png

Best Regards,
Liang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no such option available.

just want to know how do i console something in visual studio (the command and the output window)

Palak_Vijay_0-1611611302231.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.