Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jdballard30
Helper II
Helper II

Power BI with Dynamics CRM

According to this doc, in Feb. 2019:

We are adding the ability to embed reports and visuals from Power BI Service Apps in other services and applications such as SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, and Dynamics 365.

Does anyone know if that functionality was actually released? And if so, is there documentation? This continuous release stuff is great, but it seems like it's impossible to identify what is getting released, when it's supposed to be released, when it's pushed back, as well as documentation on the new features. I don't mind if things get pushed, but it's hard to make decisions around things when you can't get good info!

What I'm trying to find is if I can get a specific dashboard, or more accurately, a single tile on a CRM page. Specifically an account page, and what I'd like to do is have the dashboard filtered by the current account record ID. So, as I move from account to account, the chart would show the data for that specific account.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.